IKO is a global leader in the manufacture and supply of quality roofing products including shingles, commercial roofing and asphaltic and bituminous waterproofing products. Founded in 1951, IKO began as a small manufacturing plant in Alberta, Canada. We now operate over 20 manufacturing plants globally.
A family-owned company now for three generations, IKO intends to be around for many more. Our products are found on distinctive residential, commercial and engineering structures in more than 50 countries.
IKO Cambridge shingles are laminated to provide a remarkable dimensional thickness, not only for strength, durability, and weather resistance, but also to create an extraordinarily beautiful look for your home. Cambridge is manufactured in a larger size with more exposure to create a high-definition “shake” look for your roof. Its double layer construction, using an extra-heavy fiberglass mat and tough modified sealant, provides superior durability and wind resistance. All Cambridge shingles are surprisingly affordable and are the perfect choice to protect and beautify your home.
IKO Cambridge LT and 30 AR Laminated Shingles
- Extra heavyweight fiberglass asphalt shingles
- Laminated architectural design
- Cambridge LT and 30 AR feature an algae-resistant granule
- Class “A” fire resistance rating
- Limited lifetime or 30-year warranty
- See the IKO shingle selection
- Product meets IRC wind code requirements
- Limited wind warranty coverage up to:
- – 90 mph; if installed with 6 nails
- – 110 mph for Cambridge LT
- – 70 mph for Cambridge 30 AR
- 10-year or 5-year IKO “Iron Clad” protection